Student Resource Scheme payments may be made at the beginning of the year in full or arrangements may be made to pay by installments.
All student payments may be made by the following methods:
- In person at the school finance office using cash, credit/debit card, or cheque payable to Sunnybank State High School.
- Direct deposit to Sunnybank State High School bank account:
Account number 00090019
Please record student name and year level in the reference details section so that your payment can be recorded correctly, and note on your students permission form that it is an internet payment. Either write the receipt number on the form or attach a print out of the internet payment.
- BPoint - Payment by BPoint is a web link that appears on the invoice or call 1300 631 073
- QParents, an online portal that allows you to view and pay your student's invoices
- If you receive a Centrelink payment arrangements may be made to pay fortnightly through Centrepay. Please contact the finance office to make these arrangements.
All these payment methods are listed on the bottom of all invoices and statements.